In anticipation of receiving my kiln collar (to add height to my AF138) I’ve begun the necessary studio preparations for Vitrigraph to commence! *images taken with my not-so-smart phone Next I had to cut the vermiculite board to the proper dimensions… the vermiculite board acts as the base of the kiln set-up. Last night I… Continue reading Yay & Fail!
It’s Friday. I’m still coming down from all the work, and energy involved in creating BEAST though, I managed to get into the studio a couple times within the past 2 weeks. This ‘crash’ was unexpected. Full disclosure: I’ve been dosing on B12 & B6. Until I ran out, all was well. The visit with… Continue reading Project Grant: update #1, June 7